Wednesday 17 February 2010

The Office...

Hoping to get a start on the office soon and this is the sort of 
style I'm loving.... 


You'll see from my mood board its a sort of London retro look.....well that's what I'm calling it anyway! It all started when I first saw the framed bus blinds from Not on the High Street , I absolutely love them!! They can be quite pricey  to buy (£145+) so I had a look on eBay, after losing out on a few auctions I finally won a reproduction roll which I plan to frame myself. Hopefully, if they look good enough, I might manage to re-sell a few at a profit.


So that got me thinking about other vintage London treasure I could possibly use in this room, I searched on eBay for old photos & bus memorabilia and found these....



An old enamel bus stop plate!


Original photographs of a very young AC/DC concert in the Big Smoke. Only wish I'd been there!

Wishlist 
Items I WILL have......one day!


The Barcelona Chair 
Need I say more!?!


The Kartell Bourgie Lamp 


The Classic Roberts Radio 
I want one in every colour in every room!


Louis Ghost Chair
Philippe Starck for Kartell. Yes, those chairs from Kong!


More ace cushions from Rockett St George




1 comment: