Wednesday 26 May 2010

Shopping

Once again I've left it too long between posts, now I've got loads of things to say but don't know quite where to start! I've decided to split most of it between two posts covering my two favourite pastimes - SHOPPING and FOOD!!!! 

First off, I've had my eye on these mirrors from Angel at My Table for quite some time...




Then I found something very similar yet far cheaper in Matalan...of all places! I hung it in my bedroom and added some bows and pieces of jewellery...







I picked him up the other week in John Lewis for the daybed in the office. I plan to collect loads more of weird and wonderful creatures to keep him company (As well as more cushions of course.....I am OBSESSED with cushions!) 

I thought I'd share a few of my favourite online shops/designers/illustrators/artists....




Cloud Cushions....I want!!















Love, love, LOVE her quirky illustrations...






















Remember Topsy & Tim!?!   :-)


Amazing designers and so much luvvvvely things to buy! Better get back to it then and earn some pennies..
xox 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful, I love those mirrors!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely things! I'm especially loving the bad blind date card and the cloud cushions!

    ReplyDelete